Tax Planning Webinar for WOA Members
Reduce Your Taxes: Register for a convenient 30-Minute Lunchtime or Afterhours Session – WOA’s vendor partner, Capital Preservation Services, has scheduled three webinars to provide members with an additional opportunity to learn more about the services they provide. Capital Preservation Services will demonstrate ways you can reduce your tax liability and maximize your tax planning beyond the basics of buying equipment for depreciation or contributing to a qualified retirement plan? Learn how efficient tax structuring can make a significant difference to your bottom line!
Three available sessions:
- Wendesday, September 20th, Noon
- Tuesday, October 3rd, 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 5th, 5:00 p.m.
Capital Preservation Services (CPS) is a national tax and marketing consulting firm that provide tax planning services to business owners and independent doctors. CPS’ goal is to help you Earn More and Keep More!
By having a strategic partnership with a group of highly skilled tax attorneys and marketing professionals, CPS provides you with an income tax plan strategically aligned with the tax code that efficiently structures your business to legally reduce taxes. CPS provides the development and facilitation of a marketing plan to help you gain and retain patients.
WOA Member Benefits
- WOA Members receive a 5% discount on set up fees
- CPS average client pays 20% or less average tax rate
- Custom income tax plan by attorneys
- CPS provides an efficient marketing plan to increase revenue and grow you practice
- $30,000 - $40,000 average annual tax savings for CPS clients in the optometric profession
- Complimentary review or your taxes and proposed tax savings
Can’t wait for the webinars?
Watch this short introductory video now!
Contact our CPS partner, Michelle Bertram with any questions at 608-987-1511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.